Messi: "I never dreamed of being the top scorer"

"I always wanted to return to Barcelona all you gave me."
"I would not have achieved this without the help of my teammates."


After becoming the new top scorer in the history of FC Barcelona with 234 goals, Argentine Leo Messi has had his feelings in an interview to the newspaper Olé.

With the modesty that characterized the Argentine says he is very happy for the record, but "never dreamed of being the top scorer in the history of Barcelona."

In this sense Messi, says "I always wanted to return to Barcelona all you gave me. Are proud to be part of the club's history" and do not forget your teammates quines give them some credit for their record goalscorer : "Without your help I would not have succeeded"

When asked about the most important goal the Argentine not quite clear: "I do not know ... Just finished the game, the first thing I did in Barcelona, ​​as the last, as many others, are all. (via MD)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...