Alexis wants to be remembered as "one of the best players in the world"

"I will stay calm when I finish my career and see if I did I did good or bad."
"The Chilean players are very good, but we lack the mentality," he noted.


Barcelona forward Chilean Alexis Sánchez has said he wants to be remembered in football as "one of the best players in the world."

"I would like to end my career as one of the best players in the world and have made ​​it as the name of Chile in the world," said the striker in an interview with the magazine Football +, of the National Association of Professional Football (ANFP) of Chile.

Alexis, 23, has said that their present lives quietly in the club azulgrana and still has a long way to go. "Life is a challenge and most importantly is that I am aware that I have not done anything and I have to follow. I'll stay quiet when I finish my career and see if I did right and what I did wrong," he noted.

The striker has stated that he worked hard and made many sacrifices to get to a club like Barcelona, ​​a rarity among the players of his country.

"It depends on the mentality, and sometimes the mentality of the Chilean player is weak and is carried away by many things. Sometimes he thinks he did everything, but has not done anything and so I am content with what I'm doing," said . "The Chilean players are very good, but we still have the mentality," he said Alexis. (via MD)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...