[Former player] Ibrahimovic, "Galliani said Barça would not return without me"

Milan forward showed his gratitude to the CEO of Milan to secure a move to Italian club and give his confidence.

Swedish striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic reiterated his thanks to Milan's CEO Adriano Galliani, having made ​​his move to Italian side in the summer of 2010.

'Ibra', who was beaming after scoring a hat-trick of goals against Palermo said he hoped to sign many more goals and that is still grateful to Galliani to bring him back to Italian football after passing through the club, was quoted by 'Goal.com '.

"Galliani said Barça would not return without me," said Zlatan on the negotiations that led to his return to Milan. "I was very confident and I owe much. I have much love and I think he feels the same for me," added exazulgrana. (via SPORT)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...