Flórez: "I do not know anything about Piqué"


President of the Competition Committee of the RFEF, Alfredo Flórez and to study the complaint be submitted by the President of the Technical Committee of RefereesSánchez Arminio, claiming a penalty on Piqué, has explained to MD that "I do not know anything about Piqué ". "Nor have I seen the score sheet and know what the player said. I know nothing," added Florez. "I will wait to receive the complaint and then study it," he insisted.

Flórez will meet on Wednesday with the other two members which form the Competition Committee and, once collected the information, consider whether the statements or not deserved Piqué penalty. (via MD)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...