Xavi: It is not good that they compare me with Thiago"

Xavi Hernández defined the canterano as a footballer, "spectacular." He is convinced that Leo Messi is the best footballer of all time.

Xavi reviewed currently Barça in an interview via Twitter for the UEFA website.

Barça captain began showing his admiration for Leo Messi, who believes that "if it continues at this level will be the best player in football history without a doubt." "All advances and evolves in life, but Messi is doing the same thing 20 years ago Maradona or Pelé, Cruyff and Di Stefano before. I think Messi is the best," he predicted.

The '6' azulgrana spoke of the quarry and from whom, according to many, is seen as his' heir' in the center of the field: the young Thiago Alcantara: "I would not say it for him, because that would be under pressure and must be himself. I put up with such comparisons in the past and are not good. needs to be as it is, and is a spectacular player, with powers to be a crack barbarian, and he is showing. is a major player in Barça played many games this year and has a bright future ahead, "he said.

Xavi also explained who would have liked to play in the past: "I would have liked to match Zidane and Ronaldo. I have the fortune to play at Barça and the selection, so I've worked with many cracks and with great people and coaches that have taught me well. I wish I had been coached by Cruyff to see how it worked, because I have heard great things. You always want to play with big stars and personalities from the world of football, "he admitted.

The captain azulgrana, on the other hand, believes the key to the success of the Spanish-European champions and world-lies in "the philosophy of the team wanting the ball and possession. Despite losing the first game, the coach was a barbaric strong personality. That is the key to Spain. "

Xavi does not feel satiated title despite having won everything with Barça and selection: "It motivates me to keep winning. An athlete never gets tired of winning." (via SPORT)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...