[Former Player] Riquelme: "You have to enjoy Messi increasingly"

The Boca Juniors player and exbarcelonista Juan Roman Riquelme spares no praise for his countryman Messi.

Riquelme spoke of different themes in different Argentine media. And one of the topics of conversation with the star 'Boca Juniors' was the FC Barcelona, his club years ago. In particular, the importance of not only Leo Messi play Blaugrana but also in the present football. "Messi brings joy to me. From tiny enjoy Maradona touched me. I went out with the ball thinking I was him. Today my son thinks it's Messi's wonderful," she told Roman.

And it was the player of Barça and Villarreal is clear that Messi is "the best of all, it is faster with the ball on the foot without the ball. We have to enjoy more and more. Hopefully Sabella can put together a good team to accompany the best. "

Messi is the player of reference for a Barça, as Riquelme, is intractable in the two-legged "At Barcelona can win a single game, but at 180 minutes in the Champions League is almost impossible. On 90, 85 minutes have them. defend better than all, with the ball. "

The current player of Boca has fond memories of Barça, but not as good as the one with Villarreal. "I will always be available to Villarreal. If I have to eat today is thanks to Boca and Villarreal. Bostero was born and I will die bostero, but Villarreal spent five incredible years in which the famous criminal erre Champions League. the day that I missed the penalty were all singing to me at the door of my house, was an unforgettable moment for me, "he said Riquelme. (via SPORT)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...