[Former player] Víctor Sánchez: "I didn't have any problem to understand each other with Espanyol"

Victor Sanchez acknowledged that knowing the interest of the club Espanyol in acquiring his services had "no problem" to reach an agreement.

The Catalan midfielder, 24, who has been officially unveiled today as the new Spanish player was without a team after the economic collapse of Neuchatel in Switzerland.

"It was very tough six months, thinking more-sporting issues in football and now you want to enjoy the most beautiful because it" has recognized the player.

The versatility of Víctor Sánchez is one of its main features. "I feel more comfortable in midfield but I'll play wherever the coach, either there or lateral. I talked to him and told me much confidence in me," he pointed the player, who stressed "the great atmosphere of the locker room. "

On the other hand, Catalan explained that two weeks ago suffered an injury and his participation in the next league match is discarded.

"Then we'll see, but we have to be careful. Anyway I'm in the final phase of recovery and I have thrilled to play," he commented.

Víctor Sánchez has emphasized the home as one of the key reasons for their decision-white sign for the whole "It's a club that does not form so you can not sign and has no money problems, and that in Spain it is important. Also, I very much appreciate being home with my family and friends. " (via SPORT)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...