[Former player] Motta: "Mou is the strongest coach I've ever met"

"At Inter, Mourinho was fabulous. Am a person with incredible luck in football. I met Rijkaard at Barcelona, ​​Mourinho at Inter and now work with Ancelotti," he said.


The Brazilian footballer Thiago Motta, who has changed in this winter market the shirt of Inter Milan for Paris Saint-Germain (PSG), said that the current Real Madrid coach José Mourinho is the coach "stronger" he has known.

"At Inter, Mourinho was fabulous. He is the strongest coach I've ever met," said exbarcelonista (2001-2007) in an interview published today by the newspaper "Le Parisien". The midfielder, 29, said he still has not had time to fully understand your current coach Carlo Ancelotti Italian, but recalled that "in Italy is already in the history of football and his name arouses enormous respect."

"I am a person with incredible luck in football. I met (Frank) Rijkaard at Barcelona, ​​Mourinho at Inter and now work with Ancelotti. I honestly could not have dreamed of when I started," he said.

Motta also used to thank Mourinho claims in which the Portuguese claimed that the PSG had made "good business" to hire you because it is "a major player." (via AS)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...