[Former B player] Marc Crosas: "I want to continue learning in Mexican football"

t was one of the jewels of the Barca youth system. He played in France, Scotland and Russia. And today, with 24, is the star signing of Santos Laguna Mexico.

The Catalan midfielder has not yet completed its first month of American adventure, but at Santos Laguna and feel at home. And its balance sheet could not be more positive.

"The philosophy we have here, to always win, play well, offensive and striking, is the same as Barça has, relatively speaking, because we have great players, but Barça is Barça," says former Blaugrana in an interview to 'Récord'.

Despite starting as one of the figures of the team, Marc Crosas shown humble, willing to "learn more" as he did earlier in Lyon, Celtic Glasgow and the Volga Nizhny "To say that this will see the best of me would be a bit hypocritical, because I have two weeks and have not proved anything. I hope you can see the best Marc "he explains.

The former Barcelona denies that his intention is to gain momentum in the future to return to the Spanish league, "All I've had experiences I have lived a day, and if I'm thinking I want to do well here to return to Spain would be a mistake and a lack of respect for the institution trusts me and gives me the chance to play as the Saints. I owe it all to the club and the fans, "he says. (via SPORT)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...