[Barça B] Oier: "They have bet on me and I am happy"

Barca B goalkeeper, happy for renewal until 2015, is ambitious: "The goal is to reach the first team".



Oier Olazabal has signed on Thursday at noon for renewal with FC Barcelona until 2015. The deal, announced last week provides for a clause of 12 million while having information about the subsidiary and 30 with the first team. The goalkeeper, 22, was satisfied after the signing: "They have opted for me and I'm happy. It is a credit for the five years I've been, where I spent good times and bad. It is a prize."

Besides Oier and its representative, attended the ceremony were the Vice President Josep Maria Bartomeu sports, the manager Jordi Mestre and sporting director Andoni Zubizarreta.

Speaking to Barça TV and www.fcbarcelona.cat, Basque has confessed his aspirations: "The goal is to reach the first team, we got into the group and to competition." Oier has been very grateful to goalkeeper coaches with whom he worked for his five seasons as Barca. (via FCBarcelona.cat)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...