Balotelli: "I can win the Ballon d'Or if Messi lowers his level slightly"

The Manchester City striker wayward recognized the talent of crack Barca to ensure you have aspirations of winning the top prize individual only if Leo stops her unstoppable run of success.

Manchester City striker Mario Balotelli said this weekend that aims to conquer the next FIFA Ballon d'Or, as long as azulgrana Leo Messi slightly lower level.

"Winning the Ballon d'Or? Messi Only if the level drops a bit," said Balotelli to assess their ability to jell a great season and claim the top prize individual.

"If the Argentine plays as usual, I see complicated. I think I can win the Ballon d'Or Messi .. but must lower his level of play or I can not do anything," said 'Supermario' in mics 'Telefoot' in an interview with his former teammate at Inter Olivier Dacourt, which reflected this Sunday newspaper La Gazzetta dello Sport.

Balotelli also valued his personal life issues, usually somewhat messy, and considered that it has found some stability. "I spend much time with my girlfriend and less time with my friends," he said.

Nor could forget about his relationship with now Madrid coach Jose Mourinho. "With Mancini I have a great relationship but I also liked 'Mou'," a yearning for Balotelli put together some great season with City and play the European Championship with Italy. (via SPORT)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...